Teeccino

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Mommy Give Cookies to Neighbors

After making as many cookies as possible, my twins and Mommy were finally able to walk around our block and give a bag of cookies to the neighbors we know. I think we went to five homes and one of our new neighbors who have a five and six year old. Perfect ages for my twins to play with.

The cookies we had made were Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Hershey's Kiss Cookies, Carmel Apple Cookies (from my twins fundraiser) and one of my favorite cookies Magic Cookies Bars. When my hubbt saw I was giving away all the Peanut Buter Cookies, he was sad. So, I will have to make some more.

Anyway, our neighbors loved seeing my twins and my walking up to their doorstep, ringing the doorbell or knocking their door and saying, "Merry Christmas!". Everyone I know loves homemade cookies and our neighbors are no different.

This was the second year my twins and I walked around our block and gave our neighbors Christmas Cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment