Teeccino

Saturday, December 4, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) At IHOP

Last night, Daddy, Mommy and Twice Toddlers (No More), ate out at IHOP. We ate there because kids eat free. Whether you have one child or more, you know how it can get pricey taking the family out to eat, recession or not.

Well, as we walked into IHOP and the hostess greeted us, she was in awe of my twins. She said, and this might be a paraphrase, "Are they twins? Yes. Well, they are just beautiful. I have seen many twins and they are not as beautiful as your twins."

My twins and I said, "Thank you so much." My twins and I were grinning from ear to ear. It is nice to hear that about my twins. Normally, it is about their hair and hair color, but hardly about their physical appearance.

Anyway, once seated, we waited for our waitress and ordered from the menu's. Our twins got, as always, chicken strips, Daddy got breakfast and I got soup/half turkey sandwich.

We all had a great time, even though, as always, our twins had "ants in their pants"..

No comments:

Post a Comment