Teeccino

Monday, November 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Opening Gifts Family at Home

After my twins celebrated their 5th birthday party with their friends, we drove home and waited for other family members to arrive. When everyone was in our home, I put all the gifts, and there were certainly a LOT of gifts, for the twins, in the family room. It must have taken them an hour to open them all. This is what happens when you have twins.....

So, here are my twins opening their birthday gifts from Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Grammie, Papa and Aunts and Uncles.

My twins had a blast and really loved all the gifts Mommy and Daddy, Nana, Papa, Grammie, Papa, Aunts and Uncles gave them. They truly are blessed and they have no idea. I tell them how much they are blessed and they really do not understand, yet.

So, here are my twins, opening some of their presents and going wild.













No comments:

Post a Comment