Teeccino

Sunday, November 21, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Mom Finds Hot Pink Sweaters!!

Last week I thought my twins had lost their cool HOT Pink hooded sweaters. My husband and I looked all over the place. I called the school where we have church on Sunday's, I called the place we take our twins to have fun on the jumpers, I looked all over the house, Daddy called his parents and sisters house. The HOT Pink sweater was NO Where!!

Then, today at church, my friend said she had the HOT Pink sweaters. I, not my husband or twins, left them at their friends birthday party. My friend daughter and my twins were born on the same day, but a year apart.

Anyway, what a relief! I finally found the cool pink sweaters, right AFTER I had used the gift card from one of my twins GGs, on my side of the family. So now, my twins have two pink sweaters. One in HOT Pink and the other is stripped with two different light pink colors, a hood and zipper.

But hey, they could certainly use two sweaters. The rain jacket I got then, a size 4T, still fits them amazingly. If need be, I will use the rest of the money left on the gift card and purchase two rain jackets...

So yeah for finding the sweaters....

No comments:

Post a Comment