Teeccino

Sunday, November 21, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) at Bass Pro Shop Santa Wonderland

Yesterday afternoon, we took our twins to the local Bass Pro Shop. Last year we went so our twins could get a photo with Santa. So, we went again this year. We were given a card, with a time on it. At that time, we stood in line for the girls to see Santa and get a photo with him.

This year, we stood in line with one of our friends from church and her neice, which is my twins age. Once we got up to see Santa, I put both my twins on Santa's lap and the photographer took a photo of them. I too took photos of my twins.

After the photo, I went to take my twins down and Twin "B" said, "You are not real" to Santa, and he said, "I am real, pull my beard." Well, Twin "B" walked over to Daddy, but Twin "A" was still next to Mommy and she pulled on Santa's beard.

It was too funny. I think my twins got that line from watching a Santa movie on TV.

Here are some photos of our day at the Bass Pro Shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment