Teeccino

Monday, November 29, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Mom Really Likes Welch's Healthy Start Juice

As a BuzzAgent, I am able to test or try out certain products. This is one of those products I was able to try out. I have to say, it was delicious. It was not too sweet and was something I drank at least two times a day. Welch's Healthy Start comes in three flavors: Concord Grape, White Grape Orange Mango and Blueberry Pomegranate Concord Grape. The flavor I tried with my coupon for a test taste was the White Grape Orange Mango. It was just delicious.

This new juice by Welch's is made from 100% Juice-no sugar added, 260% daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C – 2x the vitamin C of the leading OJ and is a good source of calcium.

If you love drinking juice in the morning, but are not a fan of all that added sugar, this is the only morning juice you need. This Welch's Healthy Start juice will wake you up and get you one your way, naturally.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Monica, thanks for following me on BF, I really appreciate it.

    Your 'babies' are beautiful, sometimes we do not want them to grow up so quickly.
    Enjoy them!
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from BF...cute blog - love the design! My oldest daughter was born premature - she is now 6...she was considered micro-preemie @ 23.5 weeks. It was a difficult first couple of years; thank God she is doing really well now. I hope you will visit my blog @ http://mommetime.com/

    ReplyDelete