Teeccino

Saturday, February 28, 2009

TwiceToddlers, Auntie Leenie, Uncle Mike and Mommy and Daddy at Oakland Zoo

My girls love the zoo. In fact, they would like to go every weekend. The drive is not bad, but spending the money once there is. I like going because after the zoo, we stop off at TJs (Trader Joe's) in Pleasanton, that is.


Here are some photos of us spending the day at the Oakland Zoo. We might go back at the end of this month. Once a month is good for my twins and just so we can get out of the house and into a nice open space. It is funny though, people always look at my twins when they have their harnesses or leashes on. I just do not get it. Maybe these strangers would rather see Mommy or Daddy chasing them around the park or get lost do to bad parenting.. Its a toss up to me.


Anyway, here are some photos of our Oakland Zoo day out:







No comments:

Post a Comment