Teeccino

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TwiceToddlers and Competition

Over the past several weeks, my twins have begun to show signs of being more competitive. Okay, let's say, if one of my twins does something good or does what I ask, I say, "Good girl _ _ _ _" Well, as soon I say this, my other twin say, "Good girl _ _ _".

Maybe I should not be awarding one of twins in front of the other, but this is what I do. Now, this could happen for anything. If I say one twins name, regarding anything that is going on, good or not so good, my other twin will chime in and say here name.

My goodness, the competition is already beginning and my twins are only 3! If one twin does something good or not so good, the other twin just has to assume that her sister did the same thing she did. My twins want to be equal...at all levels...Oh goodness, how am I going to seperate them from being so competitive?

Well, I guess this is a watch and see event for all of us.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment