Teeccino

Monday, February 23, 2009

TwiceToddlers Mommy and the Fireproof Material

So I went online to order the materials I need for this Fireproof Bible Study. Right now, my leader is making copies of the weeks assignment for me. She did this last week and will have to do this again for this coming Sunday.

As it turns out, this is a very popular study right now. I received an email from the bookstore where I made the purchase stating due to the overwhelming requests for this Fireproof bible study, it will probably take 30 days to receive your order.

Wow, 30 days. This bible study will be over in 30 days. Maybe I should just cancel my order and pay for copies my leader can print our for me and my DH ever other week. It is great this bible study is in high demand, but there should have been more books and participant guides on hand for this very thing. Having more is better than not.

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment