Teeccino

Friday, February 27, 2009

TwiceToddlers in Climbing Tree

At the end of my twins daycare, they run outside the house and to the 'climbing tree'. They just love this tree. It looks like a Modesto Ash, but I really have no idea what species of tree it is. All I know is, my twins love it and climb in it all the time.

Today, I put their Tiger and Panda in the tree with them. My twins got these robotic animals from Nana at Christmas. Usually, I do not allow the animals out of the home because I am afraid they will break.
Anyway, if the weather remains good next week, like it did this Wednesday and Friday, my twins will surely find themselves in their climbing tree once again. It is the best place to take photos with their friends, by themselves and with Mommy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment