Teeccino

Friday, November 21, 2008

TwiceToddlers Mommy and Daddy have Date Night

It has been a while, but this week, my DH asked out babysitter to watch our girls while we went on a dinner date. Wow, it was nice. We went to Famous Dave's BBQ. It was my first time being there and we shared a BBQ Rib platter. Amazing,we never, ever share anything when we go out to eat.

The restaurant was pretty much full and for all the people in the restaurant, it was not loud at all. Famous Dave's has almost the same decor as Applebee's , Chili's and Chevy's do. This restaurant, I believe, is based in Texas.

Anyway, after dinner, we went to JC Penney's so my DH could get a new Nike sweatshirt, work pants and I found some more embellished jeans for our twins.

Then, we went to Best Buy. I wanted my DH to look at some digital camera's for his birthday/Christmas gift. After this trip, we finally went to Wal Mart and purchased some more Pull-Ups for our twins, then drove home.

It was nice being able to go out on a date. Before we left though, our twins cried and cried and cried. They were carrying on like the usually do when either Daddy or Mommy leaves. But, our babysitter said as soon as we left, our twins all but forgot we had left.

Same of story.....

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment