Teeccino

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday A&E!!

Today,my twins turn three years old!

Wow, can you believe that! Time certainly does fly by fast. I still wish I could relive their preemie hood and infant hood. I was not feeling too well, in fact I was diagnosed with a disease that did not really allow me to spend quality time and cherish my twins when they were precious babies.
A week ago, I found myself purchasing two preemie outfits, one light and one dark pink, for them to see how itty bitty they were when they were born. For some reason, only Babies R Us sold preemie wear,which was expensive. So, when I was a Wal Mart, I found on a table, preemie wear. Well, I just had to purchase them! You see, I am very sentimental, not a hoarder, but sentimental. It is important to me that my girls see how very tiny they were at 7 months gestation.
But I digress...
Today, they are three years old and these are the toys they received from all their family. They also got plenty of clothes, which I am happy about. They always need clothes as they are growing like, you guessed it, weeds.
My twins got the one toy, with a candle that sits on a table, and Twin B likes to say, "Happy Birthday Mommy and Kitty". Well, she actually sings the song a little bit.
This birthday, with their friends and then with the family, I did a Hello Kitty Themed Birthday. That is the cake you kind of see in the photo.
Anyway, here is the video of all the toys they got and some photos too.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY SWEET "A & E"
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY......TO YOU......
LOVE, MOMMY, DADDY, NANA, PAPA, GAGA, PAPA, GG, GG, AUNTIE A, AUNTIE J AND AUNTIE C

No comments:

Post a Comment