Teeccino

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TwiceToddler "B" and the Rutan Table

Oh my sweet Twin "B", she just has a thing for tables. It does not matter if she jumps from them or runs into them. Last night, as she and her sister were going to bed, Twin "B" ran towards me, sitting on the recliner, trying to kiss me goodnight.

Well, it did not turn out that way. Oh now, she tripped, as she always does when running, and her chin fell into the straight edge of the Rutan table. My goodness, the screaming and pain was just too much.

I picked her up, held her as she cried and cried and blood from the inside on her lip/teeth stained my shirt. Oh sweet Twin "B", it was so sad to see and hear her, in so much pain.

We got up off the floor and I went to get a piece of ice wrapped in a paper towel to ease the pain where her teeth and inside lip met.

Twin "B" continued to cry and whine for the next twenty minutes. It will take time for the inside of her lip to heal, but this what happens when you have to RUN to everything and are not paying attention.

Lord Jesus, please heal Twin "B"s wound and make her fell better soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment