Teeccino

Sunday, November 2, 2008

TwiceToddlers are Sleeping Like Angels

When my twins were infants, up to a year ago, my husband and I would peek in on them sleeping. Oh, how I loved doing that. Of course, they were still in their cribs from infant hood to twenty-three months.

Tonight, my husband and I again, peeked in on our twins, sleeping. Imagine that! They were, and are, actually sleeping in their new beds. They truly look like sweet Angels, sleeping on their sides with their covers over their legs. Daddy still had to sleep with our girls tonight, on the floor. Just until they fell asleep, which was not long.

If I am able to, I will take a photo of them sleeping in their beds at nap time tomorrow. You see, I need them to still take a nap for 1) My sanity and 2) Their sanity.

Yeah, too bad we did not purchase these beds, and bedding, for them a year ago, when they were two years old! 20/20 certainly is hindsight.

God Bless and Happy Parenting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment