Teeccino

Friday, February 17, 2012

Organizing Your Life Does Not Have To Be Stressful: Just Clipix and Your Done

Looking for products you like online can be easy, but of you are not a fan of adding products like books, shoes, articles and so much more to your online favorites, there is a now a better way. This way is easy and can be done when you are on the website where you see product you like. The days of adding website articles, recipes and any story to your favorites is over. In fact, this new way of saving all things you like, can be be shared with family and friends, in an instant.

I do not know about you, but when I look at all the websites I have added to my favorites, I really wonder what all these links are. Sometimes, I have to go through all the links and decide what to keep, and what to delete. When I signed up with clipix it made my online and life experience so easy. Honestly, do you really need more stress in your life when it can be simplified down to one website where you can store all the things you like, and share then, will everyone you know? I hear a resounding yes.

Just so you have an idea of what I am talking about, I have added a  for you to watch. This is as easy as 1-2-3 to install and it is free. When I downloaded Clipix, so far, I have added a variety of products I like and some I want to buy real soon. This is what it looks like when you find something you like and you clip it to your clipix page.

Photobucket

 

Once you find a product you like, click the Clipix button on your favorites bar on your search engine. Then to the right of your screen, you will see the small dialog box pop up with the photo of your product. Now, all you have to do is click to Clpix button and that photo will be sent to your Clipix page. Simple as that. Now that my product is on my Clipix page, this is what it looks like. Right now, I have more than one product I like. See how easy it is to add a photo to your page..so easy.

 

 Photobucket

Just in case you are wondering what you can add to your Clipix page I am going to show you. Let's say you want to plan a vacation, find healthy snacks for your kids, look for recipes, kid's activities, gift ideas, craft ideas and this list goes on and on.

Well, I am sure you get the gist of the Clipix website and what you can do with it. You can also create and customized clipboard-create as many as you like for any purpose and rearrange them however you want. With Clipix,you can choose whether you want your clips to be private or if you want to share them with others. There is also a Clipix community you can share with.

Your Clipix page can also be shared on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You will find that there are so many uses for Clipix, you will want to share it with everyone you know.

 

If you have an iPhone, there is an app for that too. So, if you have photos and other things you want to add to Clipix, that can easily be done on your iPhone too.

 

 

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment