Teeccino

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) Mommy Receives Beanie Hats, Headbands and Flowers

Recently, as of last week, I was looking online for some more companies that sold cute beanie hats and headbands with flowers on them. Well,instead of finding what I was looking for, I came upon a website that sells each of these items, individually, and at excellent prices too.

Well,I received my order and and now going to put my beanie hats and headbands, with flowers, together for my twin girls. If you like them,and would like one or two for your little girl(s), please do not hesitate to contact me.

The color two (2) beanie hats I purchased were black and four (4) headbands I purchased were white and hot pink. The flowers I purchased were two (2) hot pink and two (2) blue with matching alligator clips.

Once I make the hats and bands I have, I will post them on this blog and my All Things Homemade blog too. I will also post photos of my twins wearing them to see how cute they look on their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment