Teeccino

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and Hiding Things

Over the past four (4) months, my twins have begun hiding things, like toys, under their beds and behind the television set. Now, they hide their toys or other objects, like hair accessories, because they are either a) break them or b) hear Mommy coming into their room when they should be sleeping.

Is this something your twins or non-twins do as well? I find this funny and at the same time irritating. Over and over again, I tell my twins, "If you break something, bring it to Mommy and I will see if I can fix it. If I can't fix it, we will take it to Grammie or I will through it away." Even though I tell my twins this, they still hide their broken toys or hair accessories.

Goodness gracious, I know when I was my twins age, I too used to "hide" broken toys or hair accessories too. It makes me laugh and or chuckle as I am sure it does all you Mommy's and Daddy's too.

**I have posted a POLL. Whoever, one person, answers the poll (on right side-bar), before the 25th, I will make you a Rhinestone Tank Top, beanie hat or headband in whatever color you want. I will let you know what colors are available to me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment