Teeccino

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and 100 Days at School

When my twins came home from school yesterday, than came with an assignment to complete by the end of the month. It is called the "100 Days of School" assignment. They are supposed to put five(5) things they like, in sets of ten (10), on a white board or something like it. Then, take it to school and share with their teacher and classmates.

So, my twins will find five(5) things they like or like to do, and add it ten (10) times each, to the white paper board. So far, my twins have have added ten stickers to the white board, tomorrow, they will draw ten(10)hearts on the white board. Then, after tomorrow, they will put ten (10) of their pointer finger, fingerprints, on the white board. After the fingerprints, I am not sure what to add. They can not add any food items or coins to the white board as they will fall off and/or cause ants to appear.

I am thinking of having them pick ten(10) photos of themselves they like and having them write their names out. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment