Teeccino

Monday, January 17, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) Got "Tangled" Today

This afternoon, my sister in law took me and my twins to see the movie Tangled today. Oh my, that was the very best Disney Film I have EVER, I mean, EVER seen. The characters were amazing. The characters, Rapunzel and "Eugene" Rider, were not only were pleasant to look at, their voices were fun to listen to.

There was nothing scary, frightening of real evil at all. If you have not seen this film yet, I will not go into anymore detail. My twins sat in the middle, while Auntie Cheryl and Mommy sat on the ends. Then, as we were sitting down, two of my twins friends from kindergarten came in and sat in the same row as us.

This movie, Tangled, is a Disney animated musical film. But, what I liked about it was, there was less musical and more film. To me, I think the musical portion gets in the way. This film was more film, and less musical.

The voices were Mandy Moore Princess (Rapunzel), Zachary Levi (Eugene) Flynn Rider and Donna Murphy as "Mother-Witch Gothel".

After the film, my twins went over to hug their friends. Oh, it was so cute. My twins are not shy when it comes to seeing a friend or two they know.

If this is the only movie you see this year, even though it has been out since 2010, this is the movie to see. It does not matter if you have boys or girls.

Can you tell, I was impressed with this particular Disney film? Disney has disappointed me over the years, but this film was worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment