Teeccino

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) and The Alphabet

This week, my twins have finally completed learning how to write the letters of the alphabet. On Monday, they came home with "Y" and "Z". Now, before my twins come home with their homework, they also practice writing every letter in the alphabet. When my twins come home, they bring home, not only their homework, but their practice letters as well.

Yesterday afternoon, my twins were learning how to copy and write the letters "Y" and "Z". They did alright, they could be doing better, but they get lazy. I mean, they already learned how to write their alphabet's in preschool. In fact, everything they are now learning in kindergarten, they already learned in preschool. It does not help that my twins are so busy and love playing.

Mommy has to make sure they are sitting down and paying attention. It also does not make it easy that I have a right and left handed child. It must not be easy for one of my twins to be left handed. Sometimes, it is strange for me, a right hander, to help her out.

Anyway, I am not sure what they will be learning after their letter's. I suppose their numbers. So far, they have only learned to write the number 1 and 2. But, I have been teaching them all their numbers way before they got into school. Thank goodness for Mommy! Go Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment