Teeccino

Friday, October 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers on Mommy's Birthday

Last month was my birthday. Yup, I turned the big 4-0!! Alright...so, like I said in a previous article, my parents drove up and surprised me at the restaurant! I had no idea they were going to be here to celebrate with me. I was just so surprised and amazed they drove six hours to see and celebrate with me.

We all met and ate at a mexican chain restaurant in town. My girls had a blast. They could not sit still and just loved sitting on Mommy and of course, blowing out my candles on the cake. My hubby got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone. It was a delicious coffee cake ice cream and we all had a slice. The perfect size for, I think, sixteen people.

Here are some photos from the my party.

Thank you Mom and Dad for coming up to see and celebrate with me. I LOVE YOU!!





No comments:

Post a Comment