Teeccino

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TwiceToddlers (No More) Go To Seasonal Fall Farm

Last night, our family went to a local family farm that has rides for kids of all ages. Since my twins were two years old, we have been going here. Every year, we take photographs of our time at this local farm. This time, since we went in the evening, and on a weekday, the photo booth was not open. So, as we were in the pumpkin patch, I asked someone if they would take a family photo of us.

Usually when we go to this farm, we also take a tram ride around the farm and do other things. This time, because we went in the evening, our girls did not do as much.

Here are some photos from last night. I did my best to fix our family photo. I had to use the flash so the photo does not look as natural as it should have.









No comments:

Post a Comment