Teeccino

Saturday, January 19, 2008

National Tresure-Book of Secrets-

Last night, my hubby and I had our babysitter come over and watch the girls for us while we went on a date. A date, can you imagine that, after two years, we have actually been able to go not only on a date, but a movie date.

This movie date could not have come at a better time because the movie I really wanted to see was still in the theatres, National Treasure-Book of Secrets-.

Nick Cage, I think, is the New Indiana Jones. For obvious reasons, this is an action/adventure movie like the Raiders of the Lost Ark series (which the new Indiana Jones Movie is coming out real soon) and Nick Cage is young, like HF was in the Raiders Series.

I like Nick Cage in this role for one, because he can play a straight/comedy role all in one movie, the character he plays is entertaining and I like the setting of this movie and what it talks about. Nick Cage also seems to do movies with nothing sexual or anything in it and that makes the movie even more appealing to watch.

The movie is about conspiracies, which of course I like, and about his family The Gates, supposedly killing Lincoln. If you did not see this, you really have to. It is a bit long, but worth they money to see a clean, family movie. I look forward to seeing the third installment when it comes out. I say this because in the movie, Benjamin Franklin Gates and the President, talked about finding something on a certain page in the Book of Secrets Ben found by kidnapping the President to get this information.

Anyway, if there is one movie you should see this year, you have to see National Treasure-Book of Secrets.

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting for my date night with my DH. My oldest son is 2.5 yrs old, so maybe when he turns three I'll get lucky! Glad you had a nice time at the movies!

    ReplyDelete