Teeccino

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Twins Are Beginning to Feed Themselves

Yeah, at 2.2 months, it is about time. This all started last Saturday, January 12, 2008, when I was feeding them their cherrios for breakfast. All of a sudden, Twin "A" took the spoon out of my hand and I was shocked and happy at the same time. So when Twin "B" saw what Twin "A" was doing, she of course had to do it too.

Now, they always like feeding themsevles, although, I still put the food on the spoon for them because Mommy, that would be me, does not like messes. Especially when I feed them in the family room.

The next big thing for them to do will be to potty training. Last summer, 2007, I had tried to show them how to use their potty chairs and in the Big Potty, but no, they refused to be trained yet. I even read them the Potty Training Book for babies. They will not do it yet, but hopefully this summer, 2008, with them being older, and with their language skills progressing, they will want to be potty trained.

1 comment:

  1. Potty training will come in time I am sure! Remember to always age adjust since they were preemies - they may need a couple of more months to feel ready. I recommend Potty Training for Dummies as a good read in preparation for the woes of potty training. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete