Teeccino

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Are There Financial Ties To Vaccine Manufacturers?

After reading this article and well before I ever read this article, I knew there was and will always be a financial tie between vaccine manufacturers and journals or the mainstream media writing about the mercury-autism relationship.

I first learned about mercury and thimiseral in vaccines in 2005, when my twins were born and it scared the daylights out of me. So much so, that I was telling anyone who would listen to me about the dangers of vaccines on our precious children. Remember when I wrote about the 80% population reduction on BC, well, what do you think this injection (forced in most states) is all about? Get a Clue! Well, over a year and a half later, my knowledge has not fallen on deaf ears. My family and some of my friends are finally beginning to believe me.

I am writing this not to bring fear into your hearts, but to inform you of what our states and government is doing to us and we do not even know what is happening. Talk about the dumbing down of the media, what about the dumbing down of America.

Here is just one more article I read today about vaccines and the companies who try and put vaccines in a good light.


Study "Disproving" Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Vaccines Exposed: A Hidden Crime Against Our Children

Forced Vaccinations = Crimes Against Children

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations as armed police and attack dogs stand guard

Vaccines and Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845 - 2007)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, reach as many as you can. I do as well. Those that won't listen you'll never be able to help, but those that do have probably saved their baby.

    Mom to three
    Two vaccine injured
    one never vaxx'd and healthy and smart as a whip - breastfed, no daycare - only way to go (if you can)

    ReplyDelete