Teeccino

Monday, January 7, 2008

It's Cold in My City Today

Yeah, today, my twins and I are staying indoors. Now, you may live in a colder part of the nation, but here in California, anything below 80 degrees is cold to me. That being said, today is 51 degrees with a low of 38 degrees tonight. I do live in NorCal, so this is really cold compared to the cold winters I used to have in SoCal.

Yes, I am probably spoiled with this California weather, especially if you live in N or S Dakota or Oklahoma, practically anywhere in the Midwest, right?

But like I wrote a couple days ago, when my power was out, only for 10 hours, it was not something I enjoyed.

But today, my twins and I are staying indoors where it is nice a warm and we can read books and just play indoors until the weather gets a little bit better. Wednesday, we may meet some of our friends in a local park if there is no rain.

Oh yeah, I also have a little cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment