Teeccino

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My TwiceBabies and BedTime, Tonight

When I got home from running my errands, Target, Linens N Things, Grocery Store, Starbucks, (not in the order), I came home and they were "asleep".

As I began scanning all the products I purchased, Twin "B" began crying so I went into their room and there she was, crying because when she woke up, Daddy was not there.

So, I laid down with her and her sister, Twin "A", who was sleeping. I laid down with her, put my fingers through her hair and rubbed her forehead to allow her to fall asleep, again.

We talked for a while and she would turn over on either side to get comfortable.

When I thought she was asleep, I walked out of her room,which was a mistake because she walked to the door, opened it and with her hands held high wanted me to hold her.

So again, I laid down with her to comfort her.

It was 11ish when I finally was able to get up and continue scanning my products and get something to eat.

This is why I, more times than not, write about what happened yesterday, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment