Teeccino

Saturday, January 23, 2010

TwiceToddlers are so Bored

My twins, they are 4 years old and just have so much energy which needs to be released. All they want to do is play. Daddy and Mommy will take them to the mall to go on the Min-Go-Round and play in the arcade, but the rain and cold weather, it seems to keep us indoors.

My twins are just getting so tired of playing inside and I am sure, of watching Disney movies and their cartoon shows they watch on the weekdays. Daddy and Mommy do have two or three games in which they can play as these games are for toddlers. But my twins just will not sit still as many toddlers I am sure.

With days like this, raining off and on and it being chilly, I do read books to them. I just purchased three books for them at the dollar store. Two small Disney books and one Christian book for toddlers too. I did not see any crafts for toddlers to do at the Dollar store, too bad.

My twins do have their Leapster II's which they like. They have a Dora and Diego game cartridge they interchange and they do like playing those games as they are learning more about letters and numbers and taking direction. My twins are in preschool, so they are learning to take direction in preschool and their dance class, but these games are also fun learning games for them. I play to download a book each for them on their Leapster pretty soon.

My twins like to play "Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck...Goose.." The only problem is, they say "Duck, Duck.." too many times and they do not play correctly..that game is a wash for me...

So, as the winter days continue and our time is more indoors that outdoors, my twins continue with their boredom and so does Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment