Teeccino

Sunday, January 24, 2010

TwiceBabies Mom in Church Nursey Today

Today I went to church myself since my twins and Daddy are still recovering from their colds and coughing. So, today, before church, I went to gas up my vehicle, then went to church. Today, I had 5 babies I was watching. I love watching the babies once a month. They are so cute and to keep them occupied or not thinking of Mommy or Daddy, I sing to them.

The songs I sing are the songs my twins love to sing as well. They are, "The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round, "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes", "Where is Thumpkin..." and other songs that allow the babies to move around and stay a little bit occupied, if only for an hour while Daddy and Mommy are in church service.

After church service today, I went to the grocery store, came home and put the groceries away and left for the Children's Ministry Meeting. The Children's Ministry Volunteers, as we are called, got lunch and,played a game and given the new direction for this year.

I had a nice day and a so did Daddy and our twins..

Yeah, tomorrow they are going back to school...Twin "A" misses school, Twin "B", not so much...but at least Twin "B" will be able to see her friends again..

No comments:

Post a Comment