Teeccino

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TwiceToddlers have been Sick

Since last Sunday, my TwiceToddlers have been sick. Even with all the supplements and healthy foods I give them to eat; along with making sure they wash their hands, they still became sick. Twin "A" was sick first when her coughing came back, them a fever came upon her. Her fever was a little over 100, but she was not too fussy.

Then, Twin "B" came down with her coughing again and today, this afternoon, the fever came over her. Her fever was also a little bit over 100; Twin "B" too was not fussy, but quite and tired.

Yesterday, my twins had dance class, but only Twin "B" went as she seemed fine yesterday morning. It was not until last night that Twin "B"s cough came back in full force.

Then, this morning, I decided not to take my twins to preschool to expose them to the high winds outside and the crazy rain coming down all over my city. So, today, my twins stayed home and pretty much rested and just drank liquids as they were not hungry at all.

Right now, I am just praying they heal up and are better before Friday so they can go back to preschool and get back to their little toddlers selves...

No comments:

Post a Comment