Teeccino

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TwiceToddler "B" and Sleepwalking

This evening, when I got home from bible study and Walmart to bet more Puffs Kleenex, I was in my bedroom for a little bit and I hear one of my twins talking. My twins are in bed, sleeping, so when I heard one of them talking, I had to go in their room and look.

When I walk in their room, I see Twin "B" on her knees, talking at the wall. So, I get down on my knees, tap her on her shoulder and say, "Twin "B", Twin "B", are you alright honey? I turn her around and look her in the eyes and say, "Are you praying sweetie?" Twin "B" looks at me, smiles and hugs me them, as if in a trance, she just gets back into bed. Like nothing ever happened. She just curls up into a ball again and goes right back to sleep.

It was the strangest thing I have ever seen.

This is the first time I have ever seen any of my twins "sleepwalking".

No comments:

Post a Comment