Teeccino

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TwiceToddlers Mom Finds Pen Marks on her Girls

This afternoon, as I was asking my twins to be quite and take their naps, I found "X" marks, in black ink, on my twins faces and hands. At first, I dismissed them because I thought, "No, that could not be pen marks could they?"

Then, when I made my second enterance into my room to ask my girls to be quite and take a nap, I looked closer at Twin "A" and low and behold, she and her sister had pen marks on their faces!

I asked them, "Where did you get the pen from?" Twin "B" said she got the pen from Daddy, it must have fallen from his shirt pocket or something. We never allow our girls to have any sort of pen in their hands.

So, I warmed up a face clothe with soap and water and went back into my room and washed the "X" marks off their faces and hands. They had "X" marks on their forheads, cheeks, chins, noses and in the front and palms of their hands..

Goodness...I am glad their were no pen marks on my bed sheets. Twin "B" could not find the pen either..so...who knows what happened to it. They both seem to "hide" items they like in their pillowcases these days. I did not find the pen there, so Twin "B" must have thrown it behind the bed.

Oh my goodness...silly girls...I should have taken photos of their faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment