Teeccino

Friday, December 18, 2009

TwiceToddlers go see The Princess and the Frog

My 4 year old twins, myself and my hubby went to see this movie tonight. I had no idea it was going to be like this. I mean, since when did a movie trailer ever show what a film is really about? As soon as I heard the French accents, I knew the movie was set in Louisiana and there would be voodoo in it. I was not a happy camper and, well, I should have left. My twins were not sitting still, moving around and thank goodness the theatre only had about 35 people in it.

I was disgusted with the whole premise of the film. I did not like seeing the 'shadow people=demons' on the walls and in the air. In a way, the movie reminded me of Aladdin, but for some reason, Aladdin did not scare me in this way. I think it was because Robin Williams was the voice of the Genie. Prince Neveen did look like Aladdin, but He did not sound like him at all though. I wonder who Prince Neveen was created to look like.

No, the movie was not cute at all. I am only glad my twins were under five and will hopefully forget about this movie. Twin "A" did not like it and Twin "B" was not really paying attention. She kept talking to me and telling her she loved me and was kissing me. I think she was doing this to turn away from the movie. I do know the movie was too loud for them.

This was not a good Disney movie at all. I will give it a BIG THUMBS DOWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment