Teeccino

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TwiceToddlers and their Playdate

Oh, my twins had so much fun with their friends yesterday. It has been a long, long, long time since my girls have played with their friends from church. I mean, my girls see their friends every Sunday, but with school and so many other activities taking place in the Mommies lives, it is not easy for us to "connect".

Yesterday, my pastor's wife, with her kids, and our friend from church, and her kids, all came to my home. All our kids played in the house for a while, but because the weather was amazing, the boys wanted to go outside to play. Once the boys went outside, the girls followed. It was so nice seeing them all play together. All the kids were of different ages, 4-6 years old.

While the kids were outside playing, the Mommies, myself included, were inside talking, catching up on our lives and getting ready for our Christmas Play for Christmas Eve. We were looking at all the costumes for each of the children: Mary, Joseph, Wise Men, Shepherds and Angels. The Shepherd's each needed a Lamb, so I contributed the 6 I have for the play.

It was just a very nice time spending with my friend's. It is nice having a Mommy Play Date too. I love being able to talk to Mommies, I know, who are my age. LOL

God Bless and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment