Teeccino

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TwiceToddlers and their Last Day of School in 2009

Today is my twins last day of school for 2009, I think. I know they have no more school after today. From looking at their December calendar on the back of their folder, it looks like they will not go back to school until January. Wow, what will Mommy do with them all day long?

Well, I have printed out some crafts to, hopefully ( and I stress the word hopefully), keep them occupied over the next week. If the weather is not extremely cold or rainy, I will have to let the go outside. They can play on their bikes, which was their birthday gift, play in their sand box and climb and play on their swing set with slide and play house.

Goodness, a week is a long time to be off of school. Daddy and Mommy will have to take them someplace to get out of the house. There is the cool Christmas park off the 5 freeway close to our home. We might have to take them there. They have fake snow and rides for the kids. The snow, if the weather cooperates, will be available until April, if I am not mistaken.

God Bless and have a Happy New Year!! 2010, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment