Teeccino

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TwiceBabies Mom and PayPerPost

I have been, off and on, writing blog articles for PayPerPost. Well, for the first time in about a year, I go back to their website and see they have done an upgrade of sorts. So, even though my email address was still valid with PPP, I had to add my full name again and re-submit my blog address.

With all this complete, I still have to confirm my blog, this blog, is mine. I have been asked to copy and paste this sentence, "Why can't the confining upgrade grade the disorder?", into my blog post.

So, here is the above sentence and now I have to go back to PPP and claim this post and confirm this indeed my blog. Here's to hoping to making a little money again through PPP. They are a fun company to write for.

No comments:

Post a Comment