Teeccino

Sunday, January 25, 2009

TwiceToddlers at the Oakland Zoo




Last Saturday, my family went to The Oakland Zoo. The weather was just wonderful. It was so good that I spotted more pregnant women, twins and triplets than I have ever seen. I would stop and talk to the parents with twins and say, "It must be twins day!" and I would get the same question posed to me.

The Oakland Zoo, by far, has to be the best zoo in Northern California. The grounds look like a park. Well, actually the zoo is built in a park, up in the Oakland Hills.

My twins, Mommy and Daddy, were able to see Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Meerkats, Giraffe's, Monkey's and Otter's. Yeah, Otter's, in a zoo, not aquarium. Oh, and in the petting zoo, my twins were able to pet Goat's and see the Sheep. The Sheep were lying in a grassy area outside the stables.

Then, when my twins began to get semi tired, we left the zoo and went to this new area where the kids can get on a Carousel and a Car ride. The rides were similar to those on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.
Here are some photos of my twins at the Zoo and on the rides outside the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment