Teeccino

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Are You Looking for Organic Baby Skin Care Products?

When my twins were infants, I remember looking online for companies that made and sold organic baby skincare and hair products. I have to say, the search for organic baby care products was easy. But, I was looking for companies who actually used the products they made and sold.

Since my twins were born, I have used several companies that make organic products. But, it was not until summer 2008 that I found a company I will be using from here on out.

This company is called Nature's Baby Organics which is located in Southern California. Nature's Baby Organics was created by Adena Surabian. Adena, like you and me, was concerned about the chemically based products being put on her children's skin. Adena's first daughter seemed to have harsh allergic reactions to store bought baby products, even baby sunscreens.

After some thought, Adena decided to turn to nature for ways to keep her children's skin from coming into contact with unnatural chemical compounds. Like other Mom's, Adena could only purchase, and use, store bought baby products that were on the market. These baby products not only had a perfume scent, but a medicine smell as well. Honestly, who wants this type of product on a sweet babies skin?

Before her decision to create organic baby skincare and hair products, Adena was the owner of an online child safety store. This means she knew the trends of what Mommy's were looking for which made her research easy. Within the 2 years it took to research and develop her skincare and hair products, her second daughter was born and she had severe Eczema.

This is when creating skincare and hair products, only found in nature, became Adena's driving force. No longer would chemically based, store bought skincare and hair products for babies, be applied to her children's delicate skin.

Adena's story is every mother's story. When I read her story and saw the line of products she manufacturer's and sells, I knew they were for my twins as well.

Since finding Nature's Baby Organics online, I have been using the Shampoo & Body Wash. This is the very best shampoo and body wash I have ever found for my twins. The main ingredients are Organic Aloe, Comfrey, Calendula & Chamomile. This shampoo and body wash comes in Vanilla-Tangerine Scent or Lavender-Chamomile Scent. I always purchase the latter. The best thing about these scents are, they do not harm baby and are not perfumy at all.


Another product I always purchase for my twins very soft skin is the Organic & Preservative Free Diaper Cream. This cream is made with the main ingredients of Organic Sunflower, Cocoa Butter, & Castor Seed Oil and is fragrance free. Once you put this on your baby or toddlers bottom, you will wonder where this has been all this time? When it comes to powdering your baby or toddlers bottom, chest, back, feet or under arms, the Silky Dusting Powder made with Organic Aloe, Chamomile & Calendula and comes in a Rose Chamomile Scent. The Silky Dusting Powder is also made 100% talc free and absorbs oils and moisture.

These are only three products I recommend to all the concerned Mommy's out there. I say only three because there are more lovely skincare products for baby, and if you like, parent too.

When it comes time for your baby, or toddler, to turn in for the night, there is nothing better to calm them down that spray a light mist of the Aromatherapy Calming Spray on babies sheets and/or pillow. The calming spray is made with Organic Aloe, Calendula & Lavender for that calming feeling to begin. It also comes in a Lovely Lavender Scent which, as most of us know, lavender is a soothing herb for babies, toddlers and adults alike.
This is another organic product I do use on my twins sheets and pillows right before bedtime. It takes no less than 20 minutes before they are sleeping like little babies.

There are other great organic products to purchase. Just take a look the website, or if you live in the Los Angeles area, or where ever you live, just type in your zip code the find the store closest to you for your purchase of organic skincare and hair products for your baby or toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment