Teeccino

Friday, January 16, 2009

TwiceToddlers and The Miracle

The miracle you may say. Oh yeah, and let me tell you why. For once, since in my twins little lives, they actually obeyed Mommy and fell asleep for their one, that is right, one afternoon nap. Not once did I have to go into their room and threaten to take away something from them. There was also no reason for Mommy to discipline them.

Oh, sure I heard them talking for a little bit. This is always the case, each and every day. But today was different and I think I know why. Tomorrow, Daddy and Mommy are taking our twins to the zoo. They will love this zoo because there are Lions and Tigers, not Bears, but other cool animals there they want to see.

Anyway, here is a photo of them sleeping, on their own. No Mommy intervention required here!




Yes, God still provides miracles....

No comments:

Post a Comment