Teeccino

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Seeing the Everyday

Over the Christmas season of 2008, I began reading this awesome book called, "Seeing the Everyday". This book is an 8x10 paperbound book which holds inside it many familiar stories or poetry in the prosaic. These familiar stories are about growing up in loving homes when families who created a warm and cozy enviroment.

There is this one story I read that reminded me of me growing up. The story was about coming home from school and smelling cookies baking at the front door. Oh, I remember my Mom always having fresh baked cookies or breads cooling on the kitchen counter when my sister and I would come home from school. Those smells and memories are still very vivid in my mind.

The stories in this book are heartwarming and take you back to a childhood that faded too fast. These stories will bring tears to your eyes and soul and they also lift your spirits. Everbody has a story to share and this is the best place to do it.

If you are interested, like I was, in this book, you can go to their website: Seeing the Everyday and order a copy. If you, like me want to share your childhood or adult stories, the editors are accepting those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment