Teeccino

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TwiceToddlers and their new Basketball Toy

In the city I live in, we live in the valley, and it gets really cold. Well, to me at least. I have never been a fan of cold weather. I tolerance level for weather falls in between 85-72 degrees. Now, my twins on the other hand are like Daddy where they do not really care how hot or cold it is, they just want to play.

Well, because it has been on the chilly side these past couple of days, my twins have had to stay indoors. This is when Daddy decided to let our twins open one of their Christmas presents early. That present would be their basketball hoop with ball.
So far, they do not play with it that much. As it turns out, the basketball toy only comes with one small ball, so we need to order one more. Daddy purchased two yellow Nerf balls, but they are too big to fit into the net. If our twins do not have their own ball, well....need I say more.
Here is Daddy putting the basketball toy together and our twins playing with the toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment