Teeccino

Thursday, December 11, 2008

TwiceToddlers and their Funny Nap

This Thursday my twins had their annual baby well check up. You see, we never go to their doctor because as busy and silly as my twins are, they never need to see their doctor. Anyway, they were weighed, had their height checked, had their ears and eyes checked as well.

It is so funny, Twin "B" is not really a fan of eating per se, but her sister Twin "A" and her are the exact same height and weight. Go figure.

My twins doctor tried to give us a prescription for Fluoride, but I said, "Their toothpaste has Fluoride in it. We do not need a Fluoride prescription." You see, I know what Flouride is and I will be d____ if my twins receive that poision in their bodies. When my twins were still infants, they were given Fluoride drops from a different baby doctor.

Actually, my twins toothpaste does not have Fluoride in it, but I had to tell her something. Here are other companies that sell fluoride free toothpaste for toddlers: Natural Tartar Control and Whitening Toothpaste - Peppermint Floride Free and Kiss My Face Kids Berry Smart Toothpaste. I am sure there are other companies that sell Fluoride-Free toothpaste, but this is all I could find right now.

Anyway, my twins are healthy(Praise God) and doing fine. I just need to get them in to see the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment