Teeccino

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 2: Miracle Cosmeceuticals For Beautiful Skin

When I woke this morning, my skin felt softer and smoother. I can not wait to see the final results at the end of the five days. So now I am on Day 2 and just like I did yesterday, I will repeat those steps. In fact, I am going to give you the same steps below just in case you did not read my article from yesterday.

Okay, I really do not want to disclose this, but I do have wrinkles around my eyes and some around my mouth. Albiet they are not really visible when far away, they are easy to see up close, at least 5 inches close to me. Usually women will not disclose this information about their wrinkles, but for the purpose of this awesome product line, I will do it.

So without further ado, here are the same steps below from the day before:


Day Two: I applied the first skin care product called Original Smoothing Cream

A.M. Application

Morning Application (s)
-Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
Evening Application (s)
-Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

This Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, when opened is a white color. When you dip your finger into the cream, it is thick and has a pleasant scent to it. When applying this wrinkle cream all you need is a nickle sized amount massaged into your skin in a circular motion.

The best thing I have found about this product is the fact that it is not greasy. This is something anyone using this product will like, that it is not greasy.


P.M. Application

The evening application repeats the above instructions. When the Original Smoothing Cream is smoothed into the skin, it will not come off as you sleep either. I found this out the this first night I applied it to my face.

1 comment:

  1. thanks -- I need to moisturize more often and do something about these wrinkles

    ReplyDelete