Teeccino

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TwiceGirlies, Mommy and Daddy Go To Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday my Twins, Mommy and Daddy went to the Dell Osso Family Farm Pumpkin Patch. We go every Fall and this Fall was just as fun as it always is. This year, they added a new attraction, but it began at 4PM and we were tired around that time.


My twins took at pony ride, went into the petting area, played on the very big tractor wheels and played in the pumpkin patch.


Right now I am still looking at the photos I took. When I have looked at all of them and re sized them, I will (of course) add them to this article.


**Oh and before we went to the Pumpkin Patch, we took photos at Auntie JuJu's home. I was very sunny there as you can see from the photos**




























No comments:

Post a Comment