Teeccino

Friday, October 14, 2011

TwiceGirlies at Tae Kwon Do/Martial Arts Class

This week we took our twins to their fist Tae Kwon Do class. This classes are offered inside our gym. This first class was free so we could see if they liked it. With their free class, they also received a free uniform, which they look just adorable in. Well, they love it and love being able to use their voices. Yes, their voices, in that they have to raise their voices when responding to their teacher.

My twins teacher is wonderful too. He is really a great teacher with the "Mini-Masters" as they are called. This is for the class of children between ages 4-8 in looks like. This class has the head teacher and two assistants teaching the children.

I love seeing my twins having fun, while getting some exercise at the same time.Here are photos of my twins on their first day at Tae Kwon Do and their second.

THIS IS THEIR FIRST DAY:




















THIS IS THIER SECOND DAY:
























Oh yeah, Mommy is trying to figure out how to wrap the belt around their waist. My goodness, it is not as easy as it looks. First, I have to figure out how to tie the top portion of their uniform together, them wrap the belt around their waste. Even after looking at the photos from the website, I am still confused.

Aside from that, I am having fun watching my TwiceGirlies having fun and they love Mommy watching them learn something new. I hope to have my TwiceGirlies learn a new sport every season...but not in the Winter months.

Here are some Videos I took of my TwiceGirlies as well:





No comments:

Post a Comment