Teeccino

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TwiceGirlies and Their Playdate

This afternoon my twins had a play date with their friend Priel in our home and backyard. It was fun for all three of them, indeed. First they played in our home and semi watched a Disney movie. Then, they got bored and went outdoors to play. We have a pretty big backyard with lots to do like play with the water table and play on the Fort. The fort consider of two swings, a slide and a climbing ladder. There are two parts of the fort: a place to sit on top and on the bottom.

My twins and Priel played more with the water table than in and on the fort. After a while, they played Duck, Duck, Goose! For a while, this game was fun and them some fussiness began (from my twins) because they were getting tired, I am sure.

Anyway, my twins and Priel seems to have a fun time together and they all look forward to another play date together soon. Here are some photos of them playing together.








No comments:

Post a Comment