Teeccino

Friday, June 3, 2011

TwiceGirlies and Beauty and the Beast

This morning, well late morning, my twins watched Beauty and the Beast. They love this movie. Twin "B" has a Belle costume and likes to wear it all the time. Sometimes, when we walk around the neighborhood, I let my twins wear their costumes. I mean, why not, when they get older ( boo ) they will not want to dress in these costumes anymore.

I think this is one of their favorite movies, along with Tangled. This is their newest favorite movie. I even think this is a good movie. The music is nice, they characters are nice and I would have to say one of the best movies from Disney.

Anyway, my twins watched Beauty and the Beast this morning and afterwards let them make their own lunch. Today, almost as always, Twin "A" made a turkey sandwich and Twin "B" wanted Disney nuggets today. I think after this bag is done, I will not but anymore. I mean honestly, this is not real chicken, right? Right.

So, this afternoon, we will probably take a walk around the block and see if we can find Romeo. Romeo is my twins favorite cat in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment