Teeccino

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TwiceBabies and Date Night

Since the summer months are beginning to come to an end, my husband and I going to begin taking our girls on separate 'date nights' again.

When our twins were infants, and as they began to grow older, I thought it would be nice to take our twins on separate 'dates' if you will so they could have quality time with each parent.

Last night, I took Twin "A" to see the kitties at Pet Smart, then over to Party City for some balloons and purchase some Hello Kitty products for their upcoming 3rd. birthday party at our home, again.

Daddy took Twin "B" to Costco, then Daddy called to see where we were. That is when I called him back and told him to take Twin "B" now to see the kitties since we were leaving.

That is when I decided to go to the mall, eat some Burger King chicken crowns and get on the carousel. Then, Daddy called to say Twin "B" was bored with the kitties after 20 minutes and wanted to see where we were. I called him back and said to meet us at the Mall in front of Burger King. Then, we were going in the Carousel.

About five minutes later, Daddy and Twin "B" arrived, Daddy purchased a meal for Twin "B" and I took Twin "A" to the carousel while Twin "B" ate her dinner.

After Twin "A" finished her ride, we went home, well to Starbucks first, then met Daddy and Twin "B" at home.

I had a good time with Twin "A",while Daddy said Twin "B" was somewhat fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment