Teeccino

Friday, August 26, 2011

TwiceGirlies Ending Week Two of School

Wow, the first two weeks of school have flown by fast....

This reminds me of my TwiceGirlies and their babyhood going by so fast. Not only is the technology today speeding up at a fast pace, so too are my twins growing up, in the blink of an eye, and the technology today. Everything just goes by so fast today, sometimes...just sometimes, it would be nice to go "Back in Time" to relieve the good times in our lives.

It seemed when my twins were babies I wanted them to get a little older, now that they are getting older and wanting to do everything themselves, it makes me want to go back five years to hold them more and play with them more in their babyhood. Yes, this is something almost every parent longs for...right???

I look at their preemie, baby photos, and they bring tears to my eyes. But alas, there is no turning back the clock and we have to move forward to the future. Move forward to the future full of new adventures, making new friends and still having play dates, learning about math, science, animals, English, history and so much more.

But I digress......

When I receive my twins class photos, I will have to put their Kindergarten photo and 1st Grade photo side by side to see if anything has changed. Of course, over the summer, kids get tall and their faces begin to look different. This is what I want to see in my TwiceGirlies.

With the second week of school behind them and the month of August coming to a close, the Fall season is on our heels and summer will be but a faded memory of the fun times my TwiceGirlies had a birthday parties, playing in our plastic pool and on the slip n slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment