Teeccino

Monday, February 14, 2011

TwiceToddlers (No More) Wearing Pink Headbands I Made For Valentine's Day

Along with the Black Beanie Hat I made for my twins, I also made them a Pink Flower Headband. They love their new headband just as well. The Pink Headband was also a homemade gift from Mommy for them. Oh, these were so easy to make, just like the Black Beanie Hats.

So, I asked my twins if they wanted another headband or beanie and of course they said, "YES"!! I asked them what colors they wanted and these are the colors they choose: RED, PURPLE and BLUE. These are perfect colors since they have very cute purple outfit from Nana, many Blue outfits and I think one Red outfit.

Now, I am not sure if I want to make them more headbands or beanie hats from these colors. Anyway, here are my twins in the Pink Flower Headbands.






No comments:

Post a Comment